May 6, 2011

Out of Date

Wow, I really haven't posted in a while. Well I hope that this will make up for it. This will be a very long post and so don't get tired and lazy and stop reading. First of all, to do list!

To Do List May 5th 2011
Find and make vegetarian chili recipe
Clean room
Start and finish a poster on "The Basic Beliefs of Hinduism"
Read Day 3 of Oliver Twist
Check out some of Dickens' other books
Find and print out pictures of owls
Look up Indian and Native American animal art
Do contrasting still life
Finish the book Emily Strange
Finish the book abou little boy who dies
Make Mother's Day Breakfast
Find a way to preserve all of the Kumquates

I'm so happy. One of my favorite artists is finally coming out with a new CD. Death Cab For Cutie with the album Codes and Keys will be released May 31st. I don't want to wait that long. I am not very patient.

I love the cover art.

Do not know why I said this would be a long post. Not actually very long. Oh well.

O Diabo não é tão mau como o pintam."
  • Translation: The Devil isn't as bad as they portray him.
  • Meaning: It's not as bad as they say.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...