April 27, 2011

Book.

I just finished (or not just) the book Torment by Lauren Kate. It was a sequel to the book fallen and so as not to give anything away, I will tell you about that book instead. A girl named Luce thinks that she knows the boy Daniel Grigori. He makes her life at her current school a little bit more bearable. The school -Sword and Cross- is were they send the "Bad" students. She isn't ment to be there but she must deal with waht she is given. And that is Daniel. While she tries to get closer to him, he seems to try to avoid her more and more. They become close and soon Luce finds out that Daniel is really a fallen angel. That seems to be the next big thing. Instead of vampires, there will now be angels. I'm not too crazy about the isea but that may just be because I am out of the Teenage Girl Books. You know, the ones with some sort of supernatural goings-on in them. Involves love, happy ending.

 Now that I finished that book, I started-and am almost done with another book: The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman. It happens to include Grimm's Fairy Tales, which you probably guessed. Oh! I just remembered-I finished that book. Now I can start another book. I want to read Enthusiasm, also by her. But I don't have that right now so I will read Chasing Yesterday:Awakening by Robin Wasserman.

Love this cabinent. Is it a cabinent or what. Oh well. I'll let you decide, invisible peoples.

 And, also loving this antique little bottle. Isn't it a gorgeous color?
I have been tired all this week becouse of star testing. I hate it. Why do we have to do something that has no effect on our grade?

猿も木から落ちる
Literally: Even monkeys fall from trees.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...